The Two Thrones
The following rules can be summed up succinctly, in my opinion, as “don’t be an ass.” But, here they are, spelled out anyway. The GM reserves the right to warn people about rule breaking, and repeat offenders will probably not be invited back to play. Oh, and by participating, you agree not to break them.
- No racist or sexist language is allowed, despite whether or not it is ‘in character.’ (Note, this is stretchy. Not everyone in Fereldan is accepting and welcoming (Dalish ahem cough cough) but if it’s in bad taste, it’ll be punished)
- Players agree to meet at the time agreed upon by all, and to make a good faith effort to log on to every gaming session
- If a player is unable to log on to a session, he agrees to contact the GM as quickly as possible and in advance so that arrangements can be made.
- Players agree to play fairly with one another, refrain from unethical play or ‘griefing,’ as well as from powergaming or ‘munchkin’ -ing.
- Players agree to cooperate with one another in character building, gaming, and decision-making.
- Players agree to respect the decisions of the GM.
- The GM agrees to treat all players with respect.
- The GM agrees to thoughtfully consider all character back stories and make the game as inclusive and player-centric as possible.
- The GM agrees to make a good-faith effort to attend all scheduled sessions, except in extenuating circumstances. In extenuating circumstances, the GM agrees to notify the players of cancellation as soon as possible.
- The GM agrees to consider all player ideas and decisions, even if they may temporarily ‘break’ the campaign
- The GM agrees to be prepared in advance for all sessions.